Friday, November 26, 2010

Service Menu

**I am almost always up for trading my custom work for RBL or EBL dolls!**
 
EBL & BL openings $15
(If they have not been opened before)

Faceup $80
(Pastel eyeshadow, blush, lids and lips sealed with MSC, back plate sealed with my signature)

Lip Carving $30

Gaze Lift $10

Boggle $10

Brainworm/coolcat Eyechips $10 per pair (installation is free if you send chips)

Hand Panted Eyechips $25 per pair ($15 if you send clear chips)

Sleep eyes w/twiggy twiggy pull rings $15

Vampire Teeth $15

Piercings $15
(Lip, septum, nose)

Eyelashes $10

Haircuts $30
(Just Bangs $15)

Hair Dyes $30

Return Shipping $10 US, $30 International

Payment is due when you send your doll, except for the shipping, that will be sent when doll is complete.

***Refunds will not be given once payment is received.
I do my best to make sure you are getting a well customized one of a kind doll, but custom work will NOT be factory perfect, if you are expecting factory perfection, please do not contact me.***

No comments:

Post a Comment