Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Home!

Hello again, lovies!

I am home again from my wonderful Alaska visit. We had an absolute blast!

Unfortunately when I woke up yesterday morning to get on the airplane, I felt like I had been hit by a bus. I thought maybe it was stress but by the time we switched planes in Anchorage I was full blown horribly sick. I've been sleeping pretty much since I got home yesterday and I hope to be back to normal as soon as possible to work on your dollies!

I still have a few more pictures to post! I didn't take as much as I wanted to because it was so very dark all of the time. The last ones I took of Puddle are my favorite and I hope to post those tonight or tomorrow!

I'm thinking about closing my commission list for a while so I can get a little more caught up. I have a pretty cool thing that will be announced soon that will bump everyone down another space on my list, as well as working on the girls that I'm selling at blythecon. I'll keep everyone posted!

I hope you are all having a lovely new year so far, feel free to message me with any comments or concerns!

No comments:

Post a Comment